1. Please be on time. Most often, there are sessions scheduled after yours. If you are late, the session behind you will be late too, and so on, and so on. If you arrive late, I will have to give you the remaining time in your session. If you are doing a full session but show up late, you will only get what time is left in that session. Everyone's schedule is equally important to me, I want to make sure you get your time in for your photos, but I can only do this if you arrive on time.
2. Payment is due in full at the completion of your photo session. I accept cash, checks or credit/debit cards. If you are doing a group photo session with multiple families, please have your money collected from everyone before your session. I am usually going from one session to the next, I want to give all my clients the same time & session love that I give you...trying to collect from multiple parties will take time away from someone else.
3. Editing time varies for me. I do not do photography for a living...this is just a fun "extra" for me. I have a full time job as well, so sometimes it may take me a little bit to get your edits to you. I promise I edit photos in every spare moment that I have, but it's just that...in my spare time. I can usually work around the "I need them immediately" but there's no set schedule on how long it will take me. General rule of thumb, for a "regular session, i.e.: mini or full session" = roughly 2-ish weeks!
4. Please let me know ahead of time if you have a theme or if you are using props. I absolutely want to do my very best for you, but in order to do so, I need to know in advance if you are doing a special theme, if you are using props, etc. That way, I can better plan for you as well!
5. Pets are totally welcome, just please let me know before your session! I have worked with several pooches & totally don't mind! Just please let me know ahead of time so that we can better plan options for locations and poses.
6. I am super easy to work with, I just like to be organized & prepared! I want your photo session to be everything you expect it will be. If you have scoured over Pinterest for umpteenth hours and have some session ideas, send them my way BEFORE YOUR SESSION! It will be much easier for me if I get them a few days before your session, not right before I take your first photo!
7.I do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES release my RAW images. All of my photography is copyrighted. You will receive a print release with your online gallery or USB drive if purchased, but I will not release my original images SOOC. So sorry!
8. I will not photograph rude, crude, obscene or illegal things! PERIOD! I almost feel like this should go without saying but just in case, I'm going to say it anyway. I am not in the business of photographing inappropriate things...I just won't do it. I try to keep it a little classy and above all, legal!